India is one of the fastest growing markets in the world. The growth in Â the number of organizations arriving in India to set shop has surged over the past 5 years. The Global market has a policy mandate which includes India as a story forÂ fuelingÂ the desired growth.
With India becoming the desired destination for Â investments, for entrepreneurs, business conglomerates and individuals likewise, it is imperative that the Indian Legal policies and systems for investing, entering and setting up shop is well understood. Â Our firm, eMinds, specializes in providing these services.
- Entity Structuring and Tax Advisory
- Applicability of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Policy and Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA)
- Approvals from Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB)
- Approvals from Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Incorporation of Legal Entity
- Foreign Collaboration, Shareholders and Joint Venture Agreements
- Foreign Remittance and Financial Closure
- Industry specific approvals
- Other Statutory approvals from Government /Regulators
- Registration of Trademarks and Copyrights in India
- Retainer model for ongoing support related to Corporate Secretarial, FEMA, Corporate Legal, Accounting & Tax advisory and Statutory Audit