India is one of the fastest growing markets in the world. The growth in the number of organizations arriving in India to set shop has surged over the past 5 years. The Global market has a policy mandate which includes India as a story for fueling the desired growth.
With India becoming the desired destination for investments, for entrepreneurs, business conglomerates and individuals likewise, it is imperative that the Indian Legal policies and systems for investing, entering and setting up shop is well understood. Our firm, eMinds, specializes in providing these services.
- Entity Structuring and Tax Advisory
- Applicability of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Policy and Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA)
- Approvals from Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB)
- Approvals from Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Incorporation of Legal Entity
- Foreign Collaboration, Shareholders and Joint Venture Agreements
- Foreign Remittance and Financial Closure
- Industry specific approvals
- Other Statutory approvals from Government /Regulators
- Registration of Trademarks and Copyrights in India
- Retainer model for ongoing support related to Corporate Secretarial, FEMA, Corporate Legal, Accounting & Tax advisory and Statutory Audit