We provide the following advise Â under our Taxation practices:
Entry strategy with respect to Tax and Regulatory provisions
Advisory on prevailing corporate tax incentives in the proposed business activities
Tax-planning strategies for profit and dividend repatriation
Advisory and assistance on resolving tax matters
Advisory on Withholding Tax / Tax Deducted at Source (TDS)
Preparation and Filing of quarterly e-TDS Returns
Preparation and Filing of annual Income Tax returns
Issuance of Chartered Accountant certificates u/s 195 required for the Overseas Remittances purposes from time to time
- Advisory with regard to tax applicability, procedural and statutory compliances such as registration, assessments, tax deposit, statutory returns etc.
- Review of agreements to help mitigate the overall incidence of service tax.
- Conduct Service tax health checks to determine the service tax implications on client operations, gauge compliance with legal provisions and also suggest tax planning opportunities to clients.
- Legal opinions related to Service Tax issues
- Advisory on the applicability and levy of Central tax and State Sales tax laws or Works Contract tax.
- Provide assistance in the structuring of transactions and agreements in relation to inter-state and intra-state sales in order to make the tax incidences to the minimum.
Click here for Service Tax related newsÂ
Â Customs & Excise
- Advisory on issues related to Customs and Excise duty applicability, implications, concessions and relief
- Advisory on availability of CENVAT credits
- Assisting on policies and procedures under the Export-Import (EXIM) Policy such as licensing requirements etc.
- Advisory and assistance on refund of Excise Duties, Duty Drawback, Special Additional Duties etc.